Friday, September 25, 2009
Friday Five: Things I love about FALL!!
This won't be a long post, just one to highlight some of my favorite things about the autumn months. Enjoy, and feel free to add your faves in the comments section!
1) Cooler weather. Yeah yeah yeah. Everyone says that, but it is TRUE. The crisp air, perfect time for a fire in the chiminea, and wearing pants and long sleeves comfortably! Yay!
2) Fun holidays! Halloween is always a good time...last year I was Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials. Also, my birthday (which should be a national holiday) is on Nov 17th...so start planning now, yo!
3) New TV seasons. I have been fiending for some 30 rock...anyone else?
4) Stars hockey. Even if I am a poor example of a fan, my heart still belongs to the Stars.
5) Fall always feels like everything is where it is supposed to be. Maybe it is all in my head, but that is how it feels. I get to plan for next year, wrap up this year and give thanks for all I have. I dig it.
Posted by Beckbee at 5:02 PM